Panglao Regents Park Resort
The Bellevue Resort Bohol(Panglao Island)
$281
$359
$288
$152
Agoda.com
Bohol Sea Resort(Panglao Island)
$43
$34
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
$355
  • Breakfast included
$34
$29
  • Beachfront
Bohol South Beach Hotel(Panglao Island)
$44
$36
Agoda.com
All reviewswest wingmain buildingalona beachgreat poolswimming poolsea tourminute walk to the beachceiling fanpublic areaslaundry servicestayed here for nightswater heatertricycle riderooms are cleanaffordable pricedeluxe roombeach area
Reviewed September 14, 2010

My hubby and I planned to have our honeymoon in Bohol. Alona Beach is the perfect place we found and so I searched for a hotel near the beach. Panglao Regents Park caught my eye. Beautiful place, nice rooms and it has a beautiful pool. A very modern place, very clean and high quality but at an affordable price. We arrived early than the standard check-in time but they let us check in as early as 10am. I am really surprised that the place is much more beautiful in actual than in pictures. And how can I forget their staffs (including our driver/tour guide), very courteous and very helpful people. If we plan to go back to Bohol, Panglao Regents Park will be our choice again. Two Thumbs Up. :)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trinz19
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I stayed there with my girl friend for 10 nights and our stay couldn't have been any more pleasant. Everything is new, stylish, modern and clean! The staff cannot be any friendlier and lovelier! We had breakfast there every morning by the pool which was unexpensive and excellent. We really enjoyed every minute in our dream resort and will certainly come back soon!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stardust_59
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed at a few places while I was in Bohol, including Flushing Meadows and Bohol Tropics in May 2010, but I was pleasantly surprised with this little hotel. The rooms were clean, spacious, and newer (I was told they opened in Nov). The customer service was fantastic and the pool was great. You just had to take a very short 5 min walk down the street get to the beach and great restaurants. I would recommend staying here if you have a budget to keep in mind, want to stay close to the action, and want excellent customer service.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank CherryF
Reviewed May 11, 2010

The staff at the hotel are friendly and couldn't do anymore for you. They always have a smile for you and are very pleasant. Guest rooms are the best i have seen at this price level. The pool is exceptional although they have no pool atendant. The food is fantastic and my children just love the breakfast (better than I can do at home that's for sure). The hotel is a short walk to the beach and shopping is very close. All the restaurants are close by so it is very central. My family and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank pgulp
Reviewed May 5, 2010

We were one of those staying at this "resort" during its first month of grand opening. I booked it because it is "new."

In terms of value, I think it is OK for resorts in Panglao. Breakfast was not included, but came at a reasonable price. Food quality is OK.

Mattresses are above average. Room is quite bare with minimum furnishing. Our major grudge against it is: 1. it is next to the highway, so it could be quite noisy in the morning. 2. Bathrooms are terrible. Water pressure is low and the water is very slow. Lots of bugs in the bathroom. The water heater didn't even work in the first room we had. We had to change room with our young daughter in the middle of her shower.

We went to Bohol for a little adventure with our kids to do local farm/homestay, so staying near the beach is not a top priority. We have stayed at the Peacock Garden, the Flushing Meadows and the Sun Avenue Pension at Tagbilaran. We have also toured the rooms at the Bohol Bee Farm. If you don't need to stay near the beach, Sun Avenue Pension's "penthouse" is of very good value and quality - my top choice among the four. Peacock Garden is nice, but quite expensive for the quality. It charges almost the same price as the Shang in Cebu, but obviously cannot compare. As for Flushing Meadows, you can get better quality at Sun Avenue Pension's penthouse at less than half the price.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family