This is a great place to stay. After a week on Alona Beach in a beach bungalow it was very nice to move in to Panglao Regents Park and stay in a comfortable hotel room. We stayed in a Standard room which was very spacious and clean, with cable TV, hot shower, big beds, AC and more. Our friends stayed in a what I think was called a Standard Deluxe which was maybe 20-30 meters closer to the pool but was much smaller than our room.
The staff said that the free WiFi would probably only work around the pool and restaurant but we had great connection even in the room. The large pool was great and also the sun beds. The food was pretty alright too and from the resort it only takes about five minutes to walk to the beach. But who needs a beach full of dive boats when you can enjoy the great pool.
The only weird thing was that the staff wouldn't take our postcard and mail it for us even though it had stamps and everything. Shouldn't a hotel provide that service? Besides that the staff was very helpful.
Overall it was a great hotel and I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island