This hotel was introduced by information at port.
One night was 3000 pesos. So I payed for three nights.
Room was good for one person.
But toilet was stinky badly.
I asked boy how to use safe-box, but he didn’t know how to change password.
He called another staff to change password.
They tried many times. But again, he couldn’t.
I asked if they have instruction of it,. Their answer was “yes”. But they made no action.
Finally they told me to use same password “1234” with anger.
Is it my fault that they don't know how to change password?
Do I have to use password which is known to all staff?
This hotel is typical Filipino management.
Staff were not educated and trained as hotel man.
Of course all staff is not bad. But few are so.
So I do not recommend this hotel to traveler whom care about valuable things..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island