Perfect place to rest and relax after a full day of sight seeing around Bohol tourist spots. Spacious clean room with a good price. Average price without sacrificing comfort.
Location : A few blocks away to get to the Alona beach front. Which I liked because along the way you get to visit restaurants, shops, souvenir shops, bars and see the local life. Because of the location you get a quiet relaxed stay.
Rooms: Big, clean, basic. Big beds. Clean T&B with water heater.
Food: The breakfast is good. Prices are fair
Amenities: New and basic gym equipment ( best after so many delicious food during vacation), pool is clean and quite nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island