Stayed here only for 1 night for a friend's wedding. Breakfast is not included in their rates, hence you have to buy at their restaurant.
Airport transfer is PHP600/way. Didn't avail since I know someone who charges only PHP500/way. Stayed at the annex building.
Owner was there when I checked-in but didn't even bother to say hi nor smile at us. Check-in was okay. They let me check-in at 12nn instead of 2pm since the room was already available.
Room was okay, nothing special but in fairness, it is clean. Towels were clean as well.
Some staff were helpful but others weren't. A friend of mine wanted to complain because one waiter was more receptive to the foreign guests and didn't attend to her the fact that she called the waiter first. The waiter approached the foreign guest first.
Deposit is 500 pesos refundable upon check-out.
Wi-Fi is only available in the lobby, good thing, I was 2 rooms near the annex lobby and was on the ground floor so had 2 bar-signal strength. Unfortunate for those on the upper floors.
Alona Beach is quite far, not advisable if you have kids with you. But their pool is beautiful, small but nice.
All in all, stay was ok but lots of nicer ones elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island