I chose to stay at Panglao Regents Park because it is relatively cheaper than other hotels. The resort is not at the beachfront that's why, but walking to and fro would only take 3 to 5 minutes. Also, it has its own swimming pool, which most beachfront resorts do not have. Having a pool at the hotel-resort is somewhat important for me. The room is basic but clean and organized. The interiors and fixture are sturdy and functional, and modern in design; it looks obvious that the hotel is relatively new. The restaurant looks interesting but I found its menu a bit pricey.
The resort staff is courteous, helpful and responsive to our needs. Except when we asked for a 20% senior citizen's discount for my mom, the hotel staff unfortunately, didn't give us any. They said I made reservations online and they're paying extra for the online system. It didn't make any sense really. I insisted that I was paying for the rest of the amount and the discount could be deducted from it. They were kind enough to veto. Actually, it's not only this hotel, we encountered a few from other restos in Bohol as well...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island