“No hassle!”

Ranked #46 of 93 Panglao Island B&B and Inns
Quezon City, Philippines
“No hassle!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Thanks to Cherry's, our trip was hassle-free. Bedroom was clean, bathroom was clean as well. Water is salty but I think the hotel can't do anything about it. Restaurants are nearby. The beach is a five-minute walk. Place was highly secured. I tried going out in the night, the doors are closed. But their security guard is still vigilant. We left our things in our rooms, nothing was lost.

Room Tip: Room #14's AC unit is dripping. It makes a mess on its front door.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank MigsOrbie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a nice room, spacious with air conditioning, hot water, fridge and comfortable bed. It was very clean. The pool is nice, and the terrace on the top floor is good for relaxing and reading. It is 5 minutes walk to the beach. Breakfast is included, but only the basic one - if you want any other type of breakfast you have to pay the difference which seemed a bit mean.

Nightclub next door was noisy, but you can't blame the hotel for that - anywhere you stay in Panglao is likely to have some noise. From our three weeks in the Philippines, Panglao is the place we liked the least. It is crowded and expensive, with lots of people hassling you trying to sell you stuff and an average beach at best.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pdrtw
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

during my previous trips to Phiippines I was not able to find out so good / perfect and friendly place as Cherry's Home Too. First of all amazing service and customer relations - staff and especially Jenny helped us a lot in everything - starting from ferry tickets and ending with daily advices and help; She is amazing !!! :)
Secondly - as far as I know ...standard of rooms, facilities is much more than average philippine's standards and we were (me and my friends) very surprised by such high level - great rooms with perfect cleaning service every day, lovely swimming pool with jaccuzzi and very good breakfast. In generall highly recommended hotel, located 5 minutes walk from Alona beach with exceptional service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Adam S
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was my wife who booked the place. My in-laws were with us during the trip and were in separate rooms. Our corner room had 3 windows and the A/C unit had a little bit of a hard time cooling the room specially during the hot afternoons while my in-laws room was cooler since it was sandwiched between two units and only had 1 window to let the light/heat in.

Rooms were spacious enough. Bed was very firm but I like firm beds. Towels were a bit rough and hard. After taking a bath, wiping my sunburnt skin with the towel was like sandpaper on my whole body. Still, I like the fact that trash bins were always emptied in the morning (unlike other budget hotels that wait until you check-out). Staff carrying our things were pretty quiet and non-conversant but the front desk was always accommodating and friendly, as well as the restaurant staff.

But the best part is their honesty. My father-in-law forgot his watch inside the safe in the room. We were already in Cebu when he realized it. The staff actually sent my wife an SMS about it and arranged for it to be shipped via courier. Unfortunately LBC doesn't ship jewelry so we still have to get it from them when we come back.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are bright but sacrifice cooling. Get the inner rooms for better A/C.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank bursky
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great place to stay if you are a backpacker or a budget traveler. It doesn't have a fancy decorations and everything but the location is really good. Its really close to the beach and restaurants which is good so you can choose wherever you want to eat. The bed is a little hard on my back but since its a cheap hotel I can't really complain lol. The place is clean enough and the staff are really really nice and will assist you anytime whether directions or motor rentals. I will recommend this place for budget travelers!

Room Tip: try to look for a room that is a little far from the stairs if you will stay at the second floor so...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank PinkRuby08
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I ended up staying at a hotel just a minute down the road, but I would have stayed here originally if they had a room available. The staff replied quickly to my emails, were courteous over the phone, and they were honest about their location and the surrounding area re bars, etc. When I dropped in to check out their breakfast options, the place was clean and the price for breakfast was reasonable.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank William J
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night. The experience was very good. We had dinner at their restaurant which was very nice, breakfast was good too.

The staff was extremely heplful, they let us check in very early, they even let us make a call to another hotel in Bohol, when we needed, free of charge.

The room was quite big and clean. Their swimming pool was a bit cold, but good too.
We would definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple