“Charming! A must-visit when in Bohol”

Bohol Bee Farm Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Vibe was cozy and charming. Gotta love the EXPANSIVE view of the sea from the dining table. We ordered the Vegetable and Seafood Lenten Set Menu for 3. Seafood was okay. But the highlights were the mango and pesto spreads served with the cassava chips and their very own baked bread; the spreads were YUM, authentic-tasting, and somewhat buttery (which I LOVED and couldn't get enough of esp when paired with the cassava chips). Also liked the fresh veggie wrap served with peanut butter dip. I liked the dip as it did not taste too peanut-buttery (it had just the right amount of that peanut butter taste), and I feel that it also had a hint of honey in it, as did the mango and pesto spreads. The malunggay and tomato ice cream served in cassava cone was the cherry on top of a wonderful meal. The tomato ice cream isn't for everyone (it grows on you though) but the malunggay definitely is! It was truly refreshing. I also thought that the thin, crunchy cassava cone was really unique and enhanced every bite of the ice cream.

Who knew organic food could be so delicious and fun to eat? With its fresh, tasty, healthy food, great view, lovely ambiance, and friendly servers, I say this one's a definite must-try when in Bohol. It's one of those things that make Bohol...Bohol.

There are newer reviews for Bohol Bee Farm Restaurant

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Bohol Bee Farm's restaurant is a very good place to dine-in. Tried one of their meals with the flower garden salad on the side. The grilled squid meal I had was quite nice especially the salad dressing. I was also able to order fresh buko juice to go with my order. Their ocean view dining area is a big plus. If you are with a group, I think that they offer a buffet option.
Bohol Bee Farm is not easily accessible with public transportation as trips to the location are usually done by tour groups and those with their own cars. I had to ask help from the desk officer to get an employee with a motorbike to take me back near my hotel in the Alona beach area for a fee.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our garden tour guide's passion for organic farming and sustainable living was really inspiring. Our best meal of our entire trip to Bohol was at their wonderful restaurant with a gorgeous sea view. The flower salad, lemon grass iced tea, and malunggay ice cream were unforgettable!

1  Thank JustinJBM
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Organic lettuces are easy to come by here. The salad at the Bee Farm was divine with their honey mustard dressing.

1  Thank Valli3
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some of the best organic food I have eaten in a long time. A little pricey but still reasonable, especially by western standards. So fresh, and everything homemade and locally grown. We ate there almost daily.

1  Thank AHuds