We had a wonderful relaxing stay in this resort been here last year Agosto 2011 and we enjoyed it very much. The room have a two typical bamboo type bed, with very clean bathroom (take note before leaving the resort got so impressed on how they clean the white stones of the bathroom they clean every bit of it), near pool with nice ambiance, breakfast is awesome with different variations from vegetable eaters to typical American breakfast. The resort do not have house phone so don't expect for room service. Then the resort is in the middle of Alona beach which is very easy to go a de at outside to look for more adventure nightout, food and little drinking. My Italian bf got impressed as well. It is like 4 star resort type (which is hard to see now in Philippine well known spots) and services with three star price. If you will be planning to be in Alona beach this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island