The hotel rooms are spacious, the swimming pool is never too crowded and the beach is right next door. We were amazed at how much we were getting for our money. The hotel staff, while a little slow to restock toilet paper and water bottles, were always friendly and ready to help us arrange tours, taxis or dinner. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island