We visited Alona Beach last year in November, and had a great trip. We spent a lot of our time here diving with the associated Sea Quest dive center, and found their service and equipment to be very good. One thing that was unexpectedly good here was getting someone to take care of our 2 year old. We did not do this directly through the resort, but rather through the office manager at the Seaquest Dive Center, who arranged for her sister to take care of our son. She did a terrific job with him, which gave my wife and I a good opportunity to enjoy some 'together time'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island