At arrival given drinks and wet cloth. Beautiful by the pool with a rainforest feel. Breakfast is never ending. If you leave early they will prepare you a sandwich and a huge tupper ware of fruit salad and hard boiled eggs if you ask. 1 minute walk to the beach where you you have to get the grilled fish. The lost horizon has great drink specials to the right on the beach. Talk to a boating captain and arrange to go to the island. When you get there rent a little boat to see tons of fish. Go early to maybe see dolphins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island