At arrival given drinks and wet cloth. Beautiful by the pool with a rainforest feel. Breakfast is never ending. If you leave early they will prepare you a sandwich and a huge tupper ware of fruit salad and hard boiled eggs if you ask. 1 minute walk to the beach where you you have to get the grilled fish. The lost horizon has great drink specials to the right on the beach. Talk to a boating captain and arrange to go to the island. When you get there rent a little boat to see tons of fish. Go early to maybe see dolphins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island