I stayed for 5 nights in a bungalow in front of the pool. The room was large and comfortable with good aircon and a fan. The bathroom was huge and clean.
There is also a veranda on each bungalow with chairs and atable which is really nice.
The grounds are lovely and well maintained. The pool is nice but I actually didn't use it very much as I was in the sea most of the time. The hotel is located back off the beach a few minutes so it is extremely quiet there but you are still only mins from everything.
The breakfast was buffet and was excellent which a large selection which changed every day.
The breach front part of the oasis has beds for the guests on the beach, a bar & restaurant and seats to onge around in the shade across from the bar. The food was good, the staff were lovely and the drinks v reasonably priced. As a guest you could put your drinks and food on your room which was v handy if you were just back from diving or swimming and didn't want the hassle of carrying money around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island