We stayed here for 34 days in January 2013 and had quite a good time, its just off the beach down its own alley so you can escape from the busy areas easily.
We had a bungalow near the pool which whilst looking a little tired were fine everything worked and a decent hot shower is always a good thing. Tea and coffee facilities, A/c Safe etc were all fine.
The pool again looks a little tired but was fine except when full of divers training or some guy doing hydro massage, (maybe there could be times posted when these things are going to happen)
One Gem they have is the kitchen, Whilst we could not have breakfast due to early morning commitments dolphin watching they did give us very good packed breakfast which was nice. We did have dinner there one night and the food was excellent and if you are in Alona it is well worth looking them out.
Staff very helpful and accomodating.
All in all a nice easy place close to the beach front and all the fun.
(Possibly a bit more for diving people which I expect is the majority of their clients)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island