We stayed 6 nights on Alona beach before moving into this hotel so I do have something to compare against. The 4 nights we stayed at the Oasis hotel were fine except for a few things. Number one it's way over priced and exactly double per night what we spent at the other hotel that was right on the beach. Number 2 no T.V in the room, and I mentioned this and was told that it states there is no T.V on their website......well I'm looking at their website now and there is no mention at all of T.V's. Lastly we had returned from a long day at sea and we were hungry so we had dinner at the Oasis restaurant, I ordered soup an appetizer and a main course and my wife ordered soup and main course, but we didn't order drinks as we were parched and just wanted water. I was given the water and I asked for a refill only to be told that they were only allowed to give me one glass. I have never been to any restaurant anywhere in the world where I couldn't get a refill of water. I understand they want to encourage customers to purchase juices or alcohol but come on it's not like I sat down asked for water then decided not to order. The food by the way was great and I do recommend eating here, in fact our last 2 days all our meals were eaten here. The rooms were nice and a good size and the resort itself is very quiet and a good escape from all the hawkers along the beach, but all things considered, price, location, service, no T.V no Wifi in room I would have to say they don't deserve the award given by trip advisor and and that's half the reason I booked here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island