This was the best place we stayed in the Philippines, as well as the best place of the 5 we looked at on Alona beach. The room was clean and very well maintained. The staff were very friendly and efficient - they addressed any issues we had immediately (eg our shower head broke and was replaced within 2 hours) and offered a great deal of valuable advice on trips to the surrounding area. The pool area is pretty and clean, although the pool could be cleaned more regularly. The breakfast was also quite average - most of the food on the buffet was cold each morning.
One tip - a lot of the rooms are positioned around the pool, which is very quiet and peaceful at night time but not so much early in the morning when there can be children playing noisily in the pool. A very family-friendly resort, which is great, but not so ideal when you want a lie-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island