A relaxing stay on Alona beach for 3 days. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our stay was very nice. The breakfast was just ok I thought. The pool is nice and very warm. The resort is located very close to the beach, maybe 50m from the beach. The room was large and nice in local decoration. AC was good in the room. Bathroom was ok for beach town. Good location close to restarurants and easy to walk outside the resort. I thought the price was a little high for the quality of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island