This is a cute little resort on Alona Beach. It has a lovely pool area and tranquil garden - a great spot to unwind. We also enjoyed relaxing in the upstairs section of their beachfront cafe/restaurant - you can overlook the beach, enjoy the sea breeze and yet avoid the touts roaming around on the beach! The staff in the cafe could have improved their service by showing more initiative, e.g. checking if you would like another round of drinks and checking on patrons in the upstairs section.
The rooms are fairly basic but are clean and very presentable and the airconditioning and fans in the rooms ensure a good night's sleep. Our bathroom seemed to have a water issue (no water in the morning) but this was being prompty repaired.
Be careful about paying the deposit by direct deposit/TT - unfortunately we were not informed that we had the option of paying the deposit by credit card and so transferred money into their USD account - only to discover the bank charges amounted to USD 25. However they split this cost 50:50 once it was escalated.
We were provided with a complimentary dayroom until our 5.30pm departure without even requesting it, which was fantastic and much appreciated. All in all, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island