This is a cute little resort on Alona Beach. It has a lovely pool area and tranquil garden - a great spot to unwind. We also enjoyed relaxing in the upstairs section of their beachfront cafe/restaurant - you can overlook the beach, enjoy the sea breeze and yet avoid the touts roaming around on the beach! The staff in the cafe could have improved their service by showing more initiative, e.g. checking if you would like another round of drinks and checking on patrons in the upstairs section.
The rooms are fairly basic but are clean and very presentable and the airconditioning and fans in the rooms ensure a good night's sleep. Our bathroom seemed to have a water issue (no water in the morning) but this was being prompty repaired.
Be careful about paying the deposit by direct deposit/TT - unfortunately we were not informed that we had the option of paying the deposit by credit card and so transferred money into their USD account - only to discover the bank charges amounted to USD 25. However they split this cost 50:50 once it was escalated.
We were provided with a complimentary dayroom until our 5.30pm departure without even requesting it, which was fantastic and much appreciated. All in all, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island