Stayed two nights here. First night we stayed in an upstairs room overlooking the front bar with views of the sitting area and beach. Two rooms, one private with a queen bed, the other was a single in the lounge. Second night we stayed in a hut towards the back of the resort with views of the pretty well manicured gardens, pebbled paths and pavers leading to wherever you needed to go within the resort vicinity. The hut room had 2 single beds in the same room. For 2 single females this was fine. I felt more comfortable staying in the hut, no stairs to contend too and it was a beautiful outlook to wake up too, green grass and a real cottage feel to it. Both rooms had aircon but no tv's, however we were out exploring the island most of the time so was no bother. I could get Internet connection from the hut room, but no connection in the rooms when we stayed in the upstairs room. Affordable, friendly place, beachfront in the heart of Alona Beach. The pool was nice to take a dip in with warm water. Great value for money and a sensational location. Great breakfast with an egg station, pancacks, bacon and more and tasty fresh fruit, juices and coffee. Lounge areas at reception and also beachfront were very relaxing and comfortable. Friendly staff and also the other tourists were pretty friendly too. I did feel very comfortable here. We had dinner one night at their beachfront restaurant and had the big burger and omg yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island