stayed for 3D/2N and the staff made it very pleasant and memorable. they were all very friendly and courteous. the service is just marvelous!
on a whim, we decided to surprise my niece with a birthday dinner since she was turning sixteen the next day. her mom (my sister) made reservations for dinner at the restaurant the morning of and asked if we can order a small cake to make it more special for the kid. understandably, the kitchen doesnt serve/make birthday cakes and there was no place on the island that does. but to our delight, the management went the extra mile and offered to order it for us from a store in tagbilaran city. my sister and i were so happy.
the staff was very supportive and attentive to our needs. it was kinda challenging trying to pull off a last minute surprise party on an island with no party supplies store anywhere but the staff filled the gap. it was a blast. my niece was indeed pleasantly surprised.
and what blew me off was that after our celeb and as we were settling the bill, the management offered to foot the bill for the "imported" birthday cake. i would have paid 3x for the price of the cake, just to show my appreciation for their efforts. but they insisted.
truly a sincere, worldclass customer service.
will definitely stay here again and will talk about it to friends/family too!
kudos to the staff of oasis resort! you rock!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Resort is located at the heart of Alona Beach where the white sands are most beautiful and pristine. Oasis Resort is inspired by the local culture and nature herself. The core of the resort is a lush garden surrounding a pool that houses 16 bungalows, 4 superior rooms and a honeymoon suite with a view of the resort. Our beachfront area houses 4 deluxe (two-story) apartments with bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the second floor. Oasis’ has all the amenities for an unforgettable holiday experience, two (2) restaurants, a beach bar, beach lounge, wellness, swimming pool, affiliated with established Dive Center (Seaquest Dive Center), Wi-Fi and super friendly staff All buildings are constructed using native and natural materials. The roofs are made of what the locals call: ‘nipa’. This is the leaf of fresh water palm that grows only in certain areas in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island