I enjoyed an extended stay here in July 2013. The staff are amazing. The front desk staff are excellent and helpful. The dining staff are great, and the bar staff are also outstanding. The Pearl restaurant is very good. The seafood platter was great, and the fish BBQ at the beach was amazing. The menu is extensive, and everything I ordered was good or better. The pool is nice and well maintained. I did a number of tours which were interesting and affordable. The snorkeling at Balicasaig is great. The only downside to LInaw is the beach. The beach is nice and the sand is nice, but the water is in a tidal marsh or plain, featuring heavy sea grass. You have to wade far out to get to open water, and the grass continues out there as well. You have to go to Alona beach or other beaches further up to get nice sandy beaches like one would expect. Other than the beach dilemma, Linaw is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island