The hotel is located in a very secluded part of Panglao, so I would recommend hiring their pick up service. Once you get into the resort, it's nothing but heaven. The food is amazing, and so is the pool and the beach front view.
It's really located in a very quiet part of Panglao, so you can read a book by the shore (just like how I did) and not be bothered by partying noises.
It was a high season when we stayed but I seriously admire how the staff can keep the resort clean and well maintained.
Did I say the food was amazing?
The only thing I did not like was the bathroom in our room. Although I was staying in the room with my sisters, it's still awkward to use the shower which did not have a door. NO DOOR. The others couldn't use the loo or the sink if someone was taking a shower. Maybe installing a curtain rod and having a shower curtain can help improve the situation.
Overall a very good and relaxing stay. Will I stay there again? Yes, it is worth the trip.
P.S. beach is not that nice although it has white sand too. I would recommend booking their Balicasag tour for snorkelling and Virgin Islands tour which has the best sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island