Going there is stressful since it's in a "liblib" place. But once you see the resort, the first reaction is "WOW! Lovely! Very relaxing! The rooms are nice and clean. And there's nothing you could ask for. Though it's beach isn't nice to swim in. Island hopping is a must. Their food is good and prices are affordable. The place is very inviting that most of the guests are foreign. Overall, it's two "thumbs up". Shall go back there. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island