We researched for quite a while looking for the best place to stay in Bohol. Upon arrival it was clear that our work paid off. We had a large room with a balcony facing the beach and a beautiful view of Siquijor Island. The room had imported european tile and high end furniture. The shower head was about 2 feet across. Complimentary water and rum on the counter and a beach basket with towels. The infinity pool facing the ocean was magnificent. The quality and selection of food was outstanding and the wine selection featuring mostly French, Italian and Chilean wines was surprising.
Cons: The beach is on a sandbar and disappears at low tide. It is quite remote from the other Alona Beach resorts ~10min drive. So if frolicking in the surf and nightlife is a priority, this may not be the place for you.
This may be one of the best romantic get aways on the planet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island