This place is a great find. Clean rooms, friendly staff and tasty affordable FRESH food. Although it has a beach, it's not for swimming, however, their pool is great alternative.
For a fee you can have their shuttle take you (and fetch you) to Alona or the Bee Farm. You can also organise your tours there.
We actually ended up partying with some of the staff in Alona and got along with everybody.
Our room had an awesome shower. You can also borrow DVDs from the front desk woohoo.
My only criticism is that it's hard to get a tricycle from there and the road there is undeveloped and very bumpy.
Very chilled and relaxing place and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island