Although by our mistake we arrived one day too early, but this was resolved in the most amicable manner. During our 6 night stay we had two different priced rooms and both were spacious and well appointed and equipped with home cinema, fridge and good AC, facing away from the bed. Both had outside seating, one the terrace, the other the balcony. There is a nice beach in front but the sea was too shallow for a swim which was no problem as there is a huge swimmingpool with seaview. The staff was professional but also friendly. The diving and tour on the island were well organised. The tour covering the highlights in a day.
The restaurant, indoor and outdoor, was very good. The tables were well layed out and the menu contained many dishes from different countries and all were available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island