See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2016

As every time we don´t know much about an area, we picked the hotel because of the view. And the view is just as the pictures show it. It faces South-East, so you get to enjoy the sunrise in the morning and the changing colors of the sky and the sea.
The room is adequately big. Everything looks clean and well maintained. The breakfast is enough. Cold breakfast is offered buffet style and if you want something cooked, you can ask for it. We were told that there is a restaurant at the hotel, which unfortunately is closed for the season. Other restaurants in the town, were still open.
The only thing that is missing is a small refrigerator in the room, especially when the restaurant is closed in the fall. Would be nice to be able to have a bite or a glass of wine , enjoying the beautiful view from the balcony. Also, even that late in the season , or after the season, there are a lot of mosquitoes there. (We didn´t realize that the first night , didn´t use any repellent, and woke up covered in mosquito bites. )

The young lady at the reception is very helpful and treats everybody as a dear friend of hers.
There is enough parking ( at least in the beginning of October).
The sea is just across the hotel garden. The garden itself is nicely maintained.

The hotel is conveniently located for day trips to Zadar, Trogir, Plitvice lakes, Kirka park, Pakleniza park, Split.
I am not sure if the location is good for beach vacation, but only because I am not used to beaches which are not wide and sandy.

Tip: 1. Try the bjurek ( spelling?) from the local bakery.

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Theodora C
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

This is a unique hotel. Very friendly hosts, exceptional rooms,great breakfast and food,
wonderful view to the sea, most beautiful garden with exotic trees,private parking,very silent environment. This is the place to come again and again, without limitations. We had a room with seaview and we can very recommend it honestly. We used it as the place to recover but also to make tours to Zadar, Nin,Krk NP,Primosten and Trogir and visit our friends. We were always looking forward to coming back to this very nice place.May and September are ideal for our purposes. Thanks to our host.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2015

My husband and myself had only 2 days in Croatia and had to find rooms near to the Airport as we arrived to Croatia at night and had to leave early morning 2 days later. This hotel was the only one available with 24/7 reception on booking.com at the time when I was looking for accomodation. We really liked the location and the friendliness of the staff. The bathroom was excellent, the cleanless was exemplary. Mosquitoes? Not a problem at all.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank A R
Reviewed September 22, 2014

Hotel B has a great location, but what a shame of the overall quality and especially that of the rooms.
The rooms are clean, but the beds are terrible, extremely hard matrass, only a sheet as cover, old, mouldy pillow, the bathroom so small, bad draining and old towels that should have been replaced years ago.
In September the airco does not work, but there is no screen and there are lots of mosquitoes, so you must sleep with closed doors.
It has a nice balcony. Good breakfast.
The staff is very friendly and as said the location of this hotel excellent,immediately on the sea, no road or traffic. There is a tiny rockbeach in front.
If somebody would invest some money and imagination in this hotel it could truely be special.

Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank haro
Reviewed August 6, 2012

but I just want to share my impression of the communication with this hotel. The hotel was sold out via booking.com, so I contacted the hotel directly. Since then I was in touch with Marina and I must say, that they are very very kind, flexible in replying.

As a person working in tourism, initial communication is also selling the hotel. Unfortunately, this time we will not stay in hotel Belvedere, but for next year I make my booking early enough to get a room there!

Date of stay: August 2012