1,436 results
All reviewsdundrum shopping centreking roomfour poster bedquirky hotelcrystal barmini barluas lineexcellent hotelstayed for one nightreception areafull irishenjoyable stayfollowing morningbar foodmirrorminibarbathrobes
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We had a wonderful stay in the Beacon hotel. The location is perfect for access to funlDu city centre. The décor is modern and contemporary. And best of all the staff were friendly and super helpful. We had a great weekend and will definitely return. Siobhan

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Magda B, Front Office Manager at The Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear smawhirk2018,,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at The Beacon.

I'm absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed it. We love to hear from our guests and it is wonderful to know that we have a new fan in you!

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future bookings.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

A leisure weekend in a great location, very trendy and quirky hotel. Bedrooms very contemporary. Dinner menu very limited but overall a lovely stay, totally recommend it and will make a return visit!!

Dear Fiona9732018,

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We stayed for 1 night & had a nice time at The Beacon. Hotel very clean, staff very friendly throughout hotel. Excellent location for Dundrum shopping centre. Would recommend this hotel for overnight trip to Dublin

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Magda B, Front Office Manager at The Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear CorkRoseW,

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I stayed at this hotel last weekend with my girlfriend, rooms are very spacious and very clean which is what you need but when we ordered room service breakfast, the cooked breakfast wasn't like cooked by chef, it looked stale, saggy and so cold, scramble eggs so blue, cold fatty bacon which made us very disappointed. Next day morning we went down to my thai restaurant for breakfast, although the restaurant was busy, the staff well looked after us, very friendly staff and professional but looked storage of staff, seen only two staff running on the floor.

Dear Sean M,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and sorry at the same time that our room service breakfast wasn't up to the standard. I'm glad you enjoyed served breakfast next morning. We love to hear from our guests and learn from their experiences!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Nothing at all bad to say, would definetly recommend. My thai restaurant was amazing, very friendly staff and very professional. Comfortable beds and nice powerful showers. Very secure and quiet area.

Dear 499cliona,