We were drawn to this hotel as it is dog friendly, also in the bar, where they serve great food.
It has a worn but very cosy feel to it and of course a fantastic view.
There are a few little things that are noticeable like some mould on the bathroom ceiling but they are easy to overlook as it burst with so much charm and comfort. With a roaring log fire and beautiful fresh flowers everywhere.
Bar staff and food were excellent and thank you for the birthday song!
Thank you for allowing our dog to be part of a special stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Glenfinnan House Hotel is a beautiful 18th century pine-panelled mansion house situated in its own grounds overloooking Loch Shiel, Ben Nevis and the Glenfinnan Monument.This award-winning establishment, renowned for its fine cuisine and hospitality, has something to offer everyone; from a quiet retreat or romatic break, a walking/cycling/sightseeing holiday,the celebration of an idyllic wedding or the simple enjoyment of a delicious meal.Four poster suite, four poster bedroom, family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenfinnan House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenfinnan Hotel Fort William
- Glenfinnan House Hotel Scotland