See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting. Great service and food. Rooms are nice - but no aircon or fan, so be careful to choose a cool season. A little away from nearest "real" city, so you are almost compelled to use the hotel restaurant - but it is good.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2016

2 couples stayed in this hotel as we went to a federweisser fest in Zell on the weekend. Both rooms were small but the beds were very comfortable. It was spotlessly clean. The breakfast was more than adequate. I really enjoyed the antiques & nicknacks in the dining rooms. We enjoyed strolling around the picturesque town & would like to have had dinner at their hotel as the menu looked great.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Reiler Hof is a hidden gem in the Mosel. I chose the hotel because of its location as it was the perfect overnight stop for the maiden voyage on my new motorbike. The Eifel and Mosel are renowned to offer some of Europe's finest riding roads... When I arrived at the hotel there were no lengthy formalities only a very warm welcome and the offer to store my bike in the dedicated Locked garage... I was then lead to my room by the reception staff offering to carry some of my gear... A welcome help after 400k of riding. The room in itself was great. Bath tub, separate shower, sauna, balcony with view on the vineyards. After a quick refreshing shower I was ready for a well deserved meal. Exceptional Foie gras, followed by traditional schnitzel, coffee and schnapps... What I liked about the hotel is the high standard they achieve combined with a professional easy going atmosphere without being too familiar. The Reiler Hotel is perfect for the ones used to stay at high end hotel chains that want something more personal without the artificial fuss. I really enjoyed my stay and I truly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Stephane G
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

No link with the pictures. Really desappointed. We have been directed in a second building next to the Reiler Hof. Group of 8 rooms, nobody had a bedroom like on the pics.
I would definitely avoid it. Service is good, breakfast is normal, prices are OK only the hotel is under level

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2016

The first time me wife and I came her we just visited the restaurant.
On our honeymoon we decided to come back and stay in the hotel.
We loved it. Our room was just gorgeous. We got to choose between two rooms and we choose one on the top level. We had to climb a lot of stairs, but it was worth it.
I wouldn't recommend the first one I saw, since it was just to small.
So depending on what room you get there is a difference.
The restaurant was fantastic! Just as it was the first time we came here.
The staff is very nice. There's supposed to be free wifi, but first you have to sign for the code they give you wich is odd, perhaps a bit paranoid, but nevermind that since the network is basically useless. So there was no internet but honestly who cares. I recommend this place!

Room tip: You can pay for the rooms that are a bit nicer. Get one with a view.
Date of stay: May 2016