“Seriously good fun”

Diggerland
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Cullompton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diggerland is the Ultimate adventure park experience where children and adults can drive REAL construction machinery. With over 15 rides and drives there’s something for everyone at Diggerland. For the daredevil in you, take a ride on ‘Spindizzy’, unique to Diggerland; prepare to feel the ultimate adrenaline rush on this world famous attraction. Want to get some real JCB experience? Try out your excavating skills on our giant dirt diggers, or drive a monster JCB 3CX. Or you can relax and take in the views, from 50ft in the air on our ‘Skyshuttle’.Diggerland is open weekens and every day during school holidays. Please call or check website for details.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Seriously good fun”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Brilliant! The kids had such a fun time. You really can drive real diggers and construction equipment. Our 10 year old even went 'joyriding' in a real police car. Go prepared to get muddy - and enjoy.

Visited October 2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overpriced and not enough rides.”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Firstly we had vouchers for our visit, so only paid £8 per head rather than the full £17. If we had paid full price I would be wanting a refund. My 4 yr old son would have also been charged fullprice despite only really being able to sit on my lap for most of the rides. So I basically paid a shed load of money for him to watch me play on diggers.

I also assumed there was going to be a whole other section to the park, but it quickly became aparrent that the few rides that stood before us was all there was! We were there for about an hour and a half and had done the lot! You could never spend the whole day there. The indoor area was shabby and run down and the play park was mostly taped off and out of use. Really dissapointing. Worryingly the whole place seemed to be run by teenagers, I didnt see anyone who looked over 18 and no one seemed to be in charge.

2 Thank aimeemc83
plymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Overpriced, over rated and out of date park”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We visited the park today with my four year old son. He was charged £17.50 entry and upon arrival we were told he could go on 14 out of 18 rides. What this really meant was he was only able to go on the main rides if he sat on our laps. So in effect we paid a massive amount of money for him to watch us play on the rides. The dining area was cold and very basic and tired. The toilets were filthy and the staff all seemed to be under the age of 25, no one seemed to be in charge and most staff were rude. The park is small and needs updating, there are rides which are extra to the admission fee but some only opened after 2PM??? I would never waste my money going back and would not recommend this place to anyone. There are so many different places to visit where you are treated fairly and are not ripped off.

Visited October 2011
7 Thank burp660
Braunton Devon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent value for money for both adults and children.”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Visited twice this year. Good value for money especially when you can excahnge Tesco vouchers for this attraction. Kids really enjoyed using the diggers and driving various things unaided. Would recommend it.

Visited May 2011
Bath, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great group day out!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This is our second visit here, we visited 6yrs ago when I was pregnant with my son he's now 5 so a group of us decided to come again (9 adults 2 kids) what a great laugh we had, staff are great a good laugh, my son had a great day he's 5 but tall so was able to drive most of the diggers himself, he thought it was great, we also had a girl with us who loved it also, infact she asked to revisit for her birthday! The park is what it says "Diggerland" you drive diggers, dig holes etc if that's not your cup of tea don't go! I don't understand it when people put bad reviews saying all there is are diggers! The park could do with a spruse up in areas I agree, and maybe prices could do with a review by owners, we payed £15 each as in a group but we had such a great laugh that it was worth it! No queues, plenty of ride time, the dodgems were a brilliant laugh, the staff there were very accomadating, and joked about with us which was the icing on the cake. I couldnt fault the park really, although we were dissapointed they don't do the diggerland licence anymore!:( An idea for owners would be maybe to allow a second day visit free as we stayed local and would have gone back the following day for more fun.