Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great visit here with my sister, nephews and niece,

Good fun for families that enjoy outdoors, don't mind mud and climbing. Our youngest was two and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
boothcarol
Cullompton, United Kingdom
Glorious mud!

Brilliant place for active young and the active young at heart. My grandson aged 9 and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Linda L
Exeter, United Kingdom

All reviews change of clothes obstacle course great fun all ages covered in mud rained heavily changing facilities visited on bank holiday monday outdoor pizza oven bin liners leap of faith hot drinks brilliant place staff were very friendly school holidays half term car park
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Our first visit recommended by a friend proved to be awesome for our seven year old grandson. The entry fee is very reasonable as are any extras, food also appeared reasonable with home made pizza. There are many things to entertain the whole family and the idea is for the kids to get muddy, don't worry there are facilities for cleaning them off. Talking about facilities there are plenty of benches and tables, lots of space and even a small playground for the younger children. Safety appears paramount and there is no need to worry about anyone escaping. Best to book online as this ensures a parking space and you get 10% discount.

1  Thank pammcnee1
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you we all had an amazing time. It took my 3 year old a couple of goes round to grow in confidence then he was off trying the rope bridge on his own. Great to see no phones for once & kids and adults just getting involved. My 6 year old did the leap of faith and I was very impressed with the staff member who basically gave them a free lesson on different jumps to do safely. Changing facilities are perfect no lockers but car park is very close and the staff member at the front can look after your car keys. My only siggestion is maybe a mud kitchen for the little one? Looks like that might have been an idea once. Easy to find.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed on arrival to learn I had to pay full price just to watch my children do the activity!
There is no area to just watch so you have no option but to pay £7.50 to watch your child play on rope swings and climb in mud.
This made activity very expensive for what it is and I will not be returning.

1  Thank cheri22031
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Refreshingly uncommercial fun for all ages. In a world increasingly defined (if we let it) by screen time, a few hours running, jumping, balancing, falling, getting wet & muddy is a literal breath of fresh air. Loved it!
Just remember a towel & change of clothes - you'll get wet & muddy (or if you don't, your kids certainly will!)
Oh - and The Grizzly is definitely worth paying a little extra for - who wouldn't want to freefall 5m onto something soft? (At least that's what the children said - I wasn't scared, oh no )

Date of experience: August 2018
Bear Trail M, Public Relations Manager at The Bear Trail, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

YEEEEEEEES! This is 100% what we want our customers to do! Thank you so much for such a lovely (and whitty review). Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We took our 7 yr old son today and we all had such a great time he didn't want to leave, it's worth the money as you have no time limit its just great outdoor, wet, simple fun! Will be returning with friends.