A magical villa with astounding views and lovely grounds. Just 30 min from Florence with a gorgeous drive! Great getaway from the city with a huge breakfast and one of the most friendliest staffs ever! The rooms were large and comfortable with great amenities including several English-speaking television channels. The restaurant was great for dinner. The free parking was more like a free forest! Highly recommend this wonderful establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Tuscany, Italy