Service was excellent - concierge, receptionist, breakfast staff, dinner staff - all really friendly and professional.
The room was good, first room only had a shower so we changed to another one with a bath. Beautiful views and good size. Bed very comfortable. Everything very clean.
The hotel itself is gorgeous, beautiful painted ceilings, views over the Tuscan countryside and more..
Location - handy for the A1 so easy to get to Bologna / Florence but you do need a car in order to get around.
Had breakfast each morning - good choice including gluten free options which was a real bonus for me.
We also had dinner one night and that was lovely as well. No problems adapting for gluten free and some really nice food. Different to what we are used to here in Ireland but that was the whole point of going there in the first place.
Only negatives are that the spa isn't open yet and that we had to leave after 4 nights!
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Tuscany, Italy