We stayed here for two nights during our tour of Italy and had very relaxing time. Hotel is really peaceful and good quality. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area and spa.
Breakfast is really, really good. Lots of fresh fruits, eggs, cold fishes (tuna, sword fish and salmon), great tea and coffee. Options for dairy, soy and rice milk and gluten-free products.
Restaurant took our allergies/vegetarian food requests really well and made meals out of menu.
Our six month old baby was warmly welcome by staff and hotel was suitable for baby although mostly quest were adult couples. I would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Tuscany, Italy