We stayed at the Villa Le Maschere and enjoyed the peace and beautiful surroundings. The swimming pool in particular offers warm water that does not irritate your eyes. The rich breakfast at the terrace outside with views over the valley was also very enjoyable.
We however have to mention one negative point: food prices are too high for the quality that is offered, which applies for both the dinner possibilities (which is good but not special) as for the pool bar service (example pool bar prices: ice cream 12€, beer 7€, sandwich 12€, Cola 5€, Mojito 15€, ...). People visiting this hotel can afford it, but it does not feel right.
Bring walking shoes if you are interested in a short hike in the bushy and beautiful domain (paths are not well maintained).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Tuscany, Italy