I stayed 4 nights at Villa Le Maschere. I booked a Junior Suite which was in chini pavilion The Chini Pavilion is a small building and once was the gardener's house and the carriages. Now it has been restored and is a small residence. This is a reserved, quiet and beautiful. The windows open on to the italian garden.
There is also two swimming pool.
The hotel is in a central location. It is located 35 km from Florence. So I think it is suitable for those who want to relax in a central area and a little away from the bustle of big cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A revival of tradition with a contemporary twist and refined settings where perfect harmony exists between history,art and design.architectural features, interiors and exteriors restored to their former splendor, are witness to the evolution of tradition and development of style and techniques that all go to make up the history of villa le maschere. Splendid frescoes and ornamental stuccos that are true works of art, render every room unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Villa Le Maschere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Maschere Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Hotel Le Maschere
- Resort Le Maschere
- Villa Le Maschere Tuscany, Italy