The property was excellent - well equipped, everything worked well and it was comfortable and spacious. Best villa of our three trips to Mallorca so far and I would book next time as a result.
Aircon, wifi, well kitted kitchen, nice pool - everything you need for a good villa break.
The service from the company - Prestige Villas - was also excellent: well timed, useful, clear communications and nice to have a friendly visit early onto check everything was OK. We took up a tip they gave us to visit a beach café - which was amazing.
- Great location - Port Pollena's great restaurants and lovely Pine Walk seat front beyond them are a 5 minute drive or a nice walk. Within about a mile or so is a lovely beach bar.
- Alcudia's not far too - good restaurants etc.
- If you arrive on Saturday, head to Pollensa town for the market on the Sunday - a real treat and good for stocking up on food.
- Great if you like outdoor sports - cheap bike hire (good mountain bikes and road bikes) in Port Pollensa (2Go Cycle Hire were great) and the big bike lanes along the coast and elsewhere make it easy to get around on a bike, and for running. There's also a lot of kite-surfing and watersports schools right near this villa.
- Some road noise as you're close the coast road, but only when you're outside.
- There was some noise at night from a nearby holiday village's entertainment, but it wasn't overly intrusive and finished by 11.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|