“Treat Meal out for our last night in Majorca.”
Review of Stefano's

Stefano's
Reserve a Table
Mon, 7/22
8:00 PM
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stefano's offers diners a near-authentic Italian experience...Right here in Puerto Pollensa with the Tramuntana mountains as a backdrop.
Reviewed October 23, 2018

We as a family of 7 visited this restaurant on a Friday night in October as a treat for our last night on this beautiful island. Only realised it was so close to our villa the day before.
It was definitely worth the visit as all the courses were absolutely delicious. My steak was probably the most expensive of the main courses but it was most definitely worth it having been cooked in a delightful green pepper sauce. Others in our group had the ravioli dish of the day and all ended with clean plates! One of the others had the cod with a creamy leek sauce and prawns and reckoned it was one of the best dishes he had eaten in a long time. The sweets were to die for with chocolate fondant and vanilla ice cream, tiramisu and a selection of ices. The service was good with enough time between courses and the staff were super friendly so thank you to you all for a great last evening after a stormy and wet week.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank N8311MBchristopherl

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We only visited Stefano’s as it was close to our hotel and I was feeling delicate from the previous night so couldn’t face the walk into town.
And I’m so glad we did! We shared a bruschetta and fried squid for starters and both dishes were amazing and such large portions. I then had the ravioli of the day (both filled pasta and risotto changes on a daily basis) and my partner had the cod. Couldn’t fault either meal.
As it was so nice we ventured here on our last day as we had an early start the next day. For starters we had the aubergine and the broccoli. Both dishes were so good that we agreed if they were slightly larger you’d be happy to eat them as a
main dish. I then had a calzone and my partner the steak. The steak was so tender but my only criticism would be for the calzone. The filling was a bit too watery and tasteless for my liking(probably due to the spinach in it). I think I had food envy for the steak anyway.
Absolutely worth a visit even if not nearby but definitely try a meat/fish or pasta dish.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We were staying round the corner in a villa in Gotmar so it was very handy for dinner. The setting is nice (if you ignore the bins across the road) and the ambience was great. All the staff were lovely, particularly with my little girl who is 10 months old. 5 of us ate all different dishes. Highlights were the beef carpaccio and the aubergine for starters and the black pasta with smoked salmon and the shrimp linguine for mains. Definitely worth a visit and only a 20 mins walk from the centre of Pollensa. Will definitely be returning when we go back to the resort.

2  Thank LaurenPorkChop
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this restaurant on our family holiday.

We all had pizzas as we heard they were excellent. They did not disappoint in flavour or size.

I am some what of self taught pizza enthusiast and these were a great pizza. I ordered the Diavolo however there were no chillis included on the pizza. I asked them to add these and when it arrived it was lovely. The chillis just added an extra layer of heat that it would of missing had it not been there. It would be great if this could be a permanent addition however if not any chilli will automatically ask for them anyway.

All other parties except the child who was with us ordered pizzas and they were all heartily finished.

Excellent restaurant with attentive staff!!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic meal at Stefano’s after we overheard a couple recommend it it to another couple.

I am so glad I was earwigging their conversation as we never would have stumbled across it otherwise!

Beautiful food, friendly and attentive staff and very reasonable prices mean that we will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2018