“Lovely villa in a secluded quiet location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kerrytms
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa in a secluded quiet location”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband, 15 year old daughter and myself spent 2 weeks at this villa, on arrival we found it to be lovely and clean, and all was in order. There was a welcome pack and fresh fruit in the kitchen. The villa is situated well away from the nearest town but I knew this when booking, very quiet location and very secluded, which was lovely. Surrounded by large pine trees and with paths to explore if you should wish.
The wifi worked well, although the satellite TV was not so good as mainly German speaking channels. Air con worked well in the bedrooms, which was needed several nights.
We had an issue with a ceiling panel falling down after being there 2 days, but Erika the woman I dealt with at holiday lettings sorted it out in a few hours, she couldn't have been more helpful. The owners were very nice and helpful too.
Now to the only negative points, firstly as I like to cook whilst on holiday I found it tricky with the lack of basic equipment, the sharp knives were very blunt and the fact that if supplying a dishwasher double the amount of crockery and cutlery should be supplied. The water is very hard and lime scale is a problem if using the dishwasher.
The washing machine worked well and the airer was very useful to dry the washing outside in the garden.
As we spent 2 weeks in the villa it would have been nice if the villa had had a clean after the first week, I had to use kitchen wipes is took with me to clean the bathroom etc. The beds were changed and the towels which was good.
We did our shopping at the Lidl and Eroski that were close by, top tip don't go Sunday morning as it is heaving with holiday makers, go on Saturday, they are open till 10.
One tip is do not have 4 cooker rings on and the fan oven, it tripped the electric and my husband had to find the box and reset it. Also the sockets in the main bedroom - one is not attached to the wall very well, it kept tripping the electric when I used it, the other has a crack down the centre of it and make a crackle noise when used.
On the whole the villa is lovely, I wouldn't return as we very rarely ever go back to the same place on holiday, but I would recommend the villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The ants
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing