Hotel Villa Singala
Puerto Azul Suite Hotel(Port de Pollenca)
$1,105
$143
  • Pool
Aparthotel Galeon Suites(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hoposa Bahia Hotel(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$184
$313
$284
Hotel Capri(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Illa d'Or(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$239
$120
  • Breakfast included
Hoposa Uyal Hotel(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$114
Hobby Club Apartments(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$92
Sis Pins(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Beachfront
All reviewscontinental breakfastpine walksmall hotelhelpful managerpuerto pollensasmall poolhotel is spotlessly cleanwonderful villaquiet locationquiet endair conhome from homenext yeartea and coffee making facilitiesthe hotel managerfresh fruitlovely little hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2012

just returned from a week at this Hotel.It was our first time in Majorca and we had a fantastic time.I can't normally be bothered to complete any type of review like this,but i felt i had to share our views on this fantastic Hotel.The Staff are the happiest and friendliest we have ever met. Everything about it was perfect .It was probably the most enjoyable hotel experience we have had.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 423donaldh
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I spent a week here, while cycling and hiking around the island. The price range is on the low end but the service is fantastic. The staff are all extemely personalable. The rooms have small extra´s that you mighn´t expect from a fridge to bottle opener. I definitely recommend the place. I messed up the dates of my booking, but on arrvial no problem at all. We´ll sort it all out once you´ve settled in. I had my own bike, and they have special place to keep them safe. I would definitely recommend staying here. The location is great too, the perfect distance along the pine walk to work up an appetite.

Room Tip: They only have two single rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank happychildhood
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Just back from a short 5 night stay in Hotel Villa Singala with my 24 year old Daughter. We wanted a "chilled" break and we were not disappointed.
The hotel is just how a hotel should be, informal but with a high standard of cleanliness. We found the staff so friendly, efficient and helpful. Josep, in particular, who is so helpful and pleasant and makes everyone feel right at home. A hotel to totally relax and be yourself.

I found the location of the hotel perfect. A beautiful view of mountains from the window and tucked away just far enough from from the beach. The beach is so beautiful with the pine walk and beach that never seemed to be very packed. Never any problem finding meals in fact we felt spoilt for choice and really enjoyed taking our time in the evening in between a few drinks deciding where to eat.

I am so impressed that I'm planning a late summer break there later in the year with my partner and I seldom go to the same place twice. That's how good the whole experience was. Thank you Hotel Villa Singala.

Room Tip: The rooms are great but I did wish that I'd booked one with a balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TrudyS223
Reviewed May 15, 2012

James and Antonina,stayed 5 may to 13 may 2012,this was our first time in majorca,puerto pollenca,and the singala hotel and what a great choice,its a beautiful little town by a sandy beach with restaurants and bars along the sea front it is very quiet and relaxing not for those looking to party,its more for the older person which was ideal for us as we are in our 50s.and the SINGALA hotel was our little bit of heaven just steps away from the beach by the pine walk,this hotel was so quiet and relaxing,and very clean,spotless good job by the cleaners all staff are nice and helpful,and then there is josep who is the manager what a great guy so helpful.no matter what he is doing and you go to ask him something he stops and talks to you given you tips on where to go what to see,so thankyou josep and all the staff you made it a lovely holiday for us hope to see you all again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maddison018
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Just back from a week at Villa Singala. A very pleasant small hotel in a quiet area on the edge of the town one street back from the Pine Walk, with sea views from the front room balconies, albeit only through gaps between the buildings opposite. Spacious, airy, and well-appointed public areas, a very friendly, helpful and efficient staff. The rooms were on the small side, but clean and reasonably well furnished and perfectly adequate for a short stay. The shower room was definitely a one in, one out job. The breakfasts were a little disappointing - a fairly limited selection and powdered fruit juice; didn't know you could still get hold of that! All in all, a good choice and an hotel we would certainly recommend and use again.

Room Tip: The front rooms have balconies and a sea view. The back rooms overlook the small pool towards the mountains, across a road with a useful supermarket on the opposite side, and get little sun until late afternoon.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple