Just returned from our 2nd stay at the Sis Pins in 5 years and have re-booked for next year. We had 124 grand terrace seaview room. The room and bathroom both very spacious even had a 3 piece suite to relax on when not sitting on the huge terrace admiring the breathtaking view of the bay. Only down side was the large tree overhanging and hope this is cut back by next year as we have booked the same room. The service at the hotel is great with everyone working to please. Looking forward to our next visit at this little gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain