Just returned from one week at this hotel - we booked a sea view room with balcony and the view was positively breathtaking. We have stayed in Puerto Pollensa many times, but this view takes some beating. The hotel was very clean and had a lovely old fashioned feel to it. Staff were friendly (sometimes a little subdued at breakfast times!). Room was wonderful, fridge excellent to keep few drinks in etc. Lovely bathroom with 2 basins, plenty of room and storage. Very nicely furnished balcony. Our flight home was cancelled unfortunately and we were put in a hotel in Magaluf for a further week - what a contrast! nightmare!! Shall definitely be returning to the Hotel Sis Pins in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain