Me, my 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son stayed 1 week in a seaview room. The room was nice, roomy and had a big bathroom and the view was lovely! We had a great time. We went to Pollenca and Palma by bus, very convenient. We also had a boat trip to Formentor beach, One day we hired bikes and went to Alcudia and Port Alcudia. This day was my sons birthday and when we came back to the hotel , we found a delicious birthday cake in the fridge! That was a really nice surprice!! We had breakfast on the terrace everyday, the buffet was good .The location could not have been better, everything on the doorstep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain