Stayed for 6 nights at this 3 star property June 2009.
Great location and great staff but very sad to see no bed sheet changes over 6 hot days and mattress as thing as a waffle. Breakfast buffet very poor with little choice on the fruit and greasy stuff. noise levels at night in this hotel not good despite the residents mostly 60+
Relies on the location - not good enough and the room tv is pathetic and snowy with very poor choice of viewing
A boring old place - do not take a young family or teens as it is not good!!!!!
Without the sun and position of the hotel it would be a disaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain