We fell in love with Majorca 26yrs ago and are frequent visitors to this beautiful island. Whilst on holiday we always hired a car to explore. On many occasions we called into Port de Pollensa, explored the beaches and visited the little shops along the bay. We never really ventured past the sandcastle sculptures at the beginning of the pinewalk because our boys were too hot and always wanting to get back to their swimming pool in Alcudia!
OMG... What have we missed all of these years!! We decided to book a holiday to Port de Pollensa and looked at the reviews and comments on trip advisor and found that the SIS PINS were outstanding. We have just got back from our fabulous holiday. This hotel was everything we could have wished for. Enter the hotel from the back and you will find old Spanish charm. Pictures and paintings around the hotel tell a story of years gone by. We were greeted with a warm welcome and given the keys to our room. We were not disappointed, we like everyone else would have loved a room with a sea view but our view was a small balcony overlooking a courtyard, very peaceful and charming. The room and bathroom was spotless, had tea/coffee, fridge,hairdryer and TV with British channels. We did steal a look through one of the front rooms which was being cleaned and the view was AMAZING... We sat outside for breakfast, which was lovely and plentiful, overlooking the sparkling bay which was fantastic. After breakfast we turned left on the pinewalk and could not believe what we had missed all of these years. We walked all the way to the end of the bay and did this route every day. OMG what can we say, it just takes your breath away!!!
Port de Pollensa is a beautiful Mallorcan port with clean beaches, tapas bars and restaurants, the pinewalk, the square, the smells, the sights and sounds..... there are lots of things to do and explore whether by walking, cycling, bus, car or boat!! We had a fabulous holiday in a beautiful Mallorcan hotel in PARADISE... and we will definitely be back for more!!!!!
GO ON BOOK IT!!! You will fall in love with this beautiful hotel and place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain