Just arrived home after wonderful holiday, staying at Sis Pins. The previous reviewer "slated" the breakfast which personally I think is very unfair as you can have a really good breakfast which is brought to you by bubbly watresses who start your day off with lots of interaction - this coming from the fussiest eaters on earth.
Yes the hotel has chosen to remove it,'s restaurant and replace it with an overpriced "burger bar", well just go elswhere !! There are numerous good restaurants within a few minutes walk. Feel very sorry although for guests who's mobility is impaired and would normally have used the hotel's eating facilities but are now forced to pay inflated prices for less than quality dining food.
My only gripe is the state of the sun terrace which is breaking up badly and a Health & Safety concern and a cut foot waiting to happen.
All in all a great hotel but don't let the standards drop as there are other good hotels in area awaiting Sis Pins dropping it's standards and having the "we have good bookings, for 2012" attitude does not mean that all is well, only that guests have been coming here as returning guests for many years and some are reluctant to try another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located opposite the beach and near the centre of the resort, the Hotel Sis Pins is without doubt one of the most charming hotels in Puerto Pollensa. British owned, our team of friendly, professional staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome and are well cared for during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sis Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sis Pins Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Port De Pollenca
- Sis Pins Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain