We booked the Montelin apartments on line, as the complex looked quite small & the price was good. It was perfect, very quiet, & very clean & organised. The apts were well equipped, with 2 electric cooking hobs & a decent microwave so that we were able to eat in a few times, ( there was a supermarket just down the rd by the beach ) although we did eat out quite often as the choice of restaurants was huge in Puerto Pollensa, & all within walking distance, as was the beach ( about 5 mins stroll ).
And a huge bonus was the very efficient & easy to work air- conditioning, as when we stayed in the last week Sept, first week Oct the temps were high 80's+ for the first 10 days, so the a.c. was very wlcome.
The pool was no good for Olympic swimmers but for a quick dip to cool off, it was just right. The facilities at the Hotel Villa Concha, ( just across the small quiet residential rd,) can be used, where the pool is larger & you can have very good quality meals at a reasonable price.
They also have evening entertainment (& games such as darts , table tennis etc,) if you don't want to walk farther than 2 mins from the apt.
The staff at both the hotel & apts were very friendly & went out of their way for you if you had a problem. We rarely go back to places more then once but we will certainly be making a return visit to the Montelin! 2 happy holiday makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montelin Studios The Montelin studios have recently been refurbished, with a very modern style and with facilities especially designed for a perfect holiday in Mallorca. It is located in one of the most prestigious areas of Puerto de Pollença.Its exterior part is perfect for lovers of peace and relaxation as it has a very well looked after and equipped swimming pool area, surrounded by typical Majorcan gardens.Location & ResortVery close to the beach and a gentle 5 minute stroll to the main restaurants and shopping areas, and 10 minutes to the square where there is an open-air market every Wednesday. Eating & Drinking Lounge bar. Swimming pool snack bar (snack menu at lunchtime), amazing buffet on breakfasts /dinners with show cooking, thematic nights, dietetics menu, etc...Activities & Entertainment Table Tennis. Gaming machines*. Frequent entertainment: daytime and evening. Hotel run kids club with qualified staff. Free New Wi-Fi. Cycling facilities: bike garage, tools, and mechanical service (on request). Bike tours. Special menus for cyclists.Pool Area Fresh water swimming pool. Sun loungers and sunshades. Accommodation Studios sleep up to 3 adults, with very comfortable beds and a full bathroom, hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen, Satellite LCD TV, Free safety deposit box, Air conditioning and Balcony. Additional Information 24 rooms, 2 floors, Official star rating: 3 starTransfer time: 1hour 45minutes Child age: up to 12 years*Local charge payable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hoposa Montelin Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Montelin Apartments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Montelin Apartments Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain