“Fantastic”

Description: Home made italian food
Warwickshire UK
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly great food and atmosphere
We went as a group of 12 and nothing was too much trouble
We were well looked after in every way

Take-Eat-Easy, Proprietario at Take Eat Easy Quality Food, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you very much! we waiting soon..... with a new bottle of limoncello!:-)
ciao of take eat easy

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Good Value fun night”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great service; with just a small blip on language misunderstanding. Good for families, varied menu, fresh cooked; good value. Staff quick and helpful. Recommended

Visited September 2013
Port de Pollenca, Spain
“BATIDO”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I ordered a milkshake, made with mint ice cream. I got a shot class with mint ice cream in it! Apparently my Spanish pronunciation is so bad that when I said "batido", he thought I said "vasito" (although why anyone would want a shot glass of ice cream, I don´t know?!) Eventually got my milkshake, which was OK. Wouldn´t go back.

Visited September 2013
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Used Take Eat Easy multiple times over my weeks holiday in Puerto Pollenca. Unfortunately, I did not find out about the Cafe until half way through my week, previously using Other Cafes for Drinks and Wi-Fi. I was extremely impressed with Take Eat Easy! Service is excellent, with food and drink prices at extremely reasonable prices. Unlike some restaurants and Cafes in the area, the owners are very pleasant, and the the wifi service was great and meant I felt I could justify purchasing more as their was no charge for it. All in All, Brilliant!

• Visited August 2013
england
“Great Value Great View Great Food!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excellent restaurant situated on the sea front overlooking the beach, sea and mountains between El Mol and La Gola Bridge.
The owners are friendly, efficient and multilingual; they serve a lovely range of food - check the specials- but the pasta varieties (including gnocchi) with various sauces are their strength - lovely wines and great value draught beer!
We ate there twice during our holiday each time was different and great fun.

• Visited August 2013