“Novel starter and interesting mains”
Review of Centric

Centric
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Friendly restaurant situated in the Square in Puerto Pollensa. Ideal for Al fresco dining. Freshly prepared food, with option of menu of the day at lunch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had top rated "Centric" last year, so not quite as impressed this time around, but still a very nice venue. I recommend the crispy courgette and salmon "popietas" which provided a tasty and novel starter and the sea bass and (very large portion of) suckling pig were good. Prices a bit high compared to other restaurants in P.Pollenca, but the Centric is right in the central area near the Square. White wine was available by the half-litre (10 euros) which suited us fine.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,521)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited Centric twice in our week in P de P. Food was excellent and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We always go to Centric, every year we visit P de P (at least once), but this year was different. Food wasn't great at all compared to normal - same front of house staff who are lovely, but i think there are different Chefs maybe and it just isn't good anymore - compared to Amazo and other new ones, a lot of work is needed. Friends of ours who go all the time too said the same. I had suckling pig (very average) and he had the steak .... we were disappointed Centric, sorry - i don't think we would go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
restaurantecentric, Owner at Centric, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments and I'm truly sorry to hear that we did not live up to our usual high standards.

On this occasion I am aware that were experiencing some difficulties in the kitchen yesterday, and this resulted in some of our customers not receiving the highest quality we are known for.

I can assure you that this was a one off and I hope that you will come back in the future to give us a chance to show you that we can continue to deliver the excellent food and service you have come to expect from Centric from your previous visits.

Kind Regards
Jose

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here whilst on holiday in Pollenca last week. The food was amazing, I had the sea bass and my family had both steak dishes and the lamb dish. All the food was beautiful. The setting is nice just near the square and a great atmosphere. Service was good. I would recommend booking in advance no matter the size of your group as we saw couples with no booking having to be turned away and that’s even at the end of the season! We only booked the night before and were fine. Great place and definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here a couple of times. Lured in by the lunch menu at just under 13 euros for 3 courses, the first time. Then deliberately came back the second time because of the quality of the food.

Still not sure how they managed to serve such good quality seafood at that price. The only downside is that the set menu changes regularly, so me saying how much I enjoyed the seabass might not be relevant to your trip. But this one is definitely worth a try.

We were only in Puerto Pollensa for a week so didn't get to try the a la carte. But would give it a go if we went back.